"Are you a new homeschooler and feeling overwhelmed? Not sure where to start or how to begin? How about a long-time homeschool parent who is looking for some new, fun reading resources to change things up?" ~Schoolhouse Library
Well, The Schoolhouse Library, the newest offering from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, is a collection of over 175 e-books, audio books and printables from a great variety of publishers in the homeschooling community and is here to help! This set is designed specifically to help us on our homeschooling journey. There are e-books with topics pertaining to preschoolers all the way to high school. And the best part is this collection is available for only $25- that's it! I'm always on the lookout for a great deal ~ this is a steal in my opinion and totally worth the cost.
Here are Five of our Absolute Favorites (it was so hard to choose!):
- One of our favorites is Amy Puetz's Heroines of the Past - Victorian unit study. We have long been fan's of Amy Puetz's Heroines of the Past series!
- We also love the Map Trek ~ Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest. This is going to come in handy this year as we study Countries and Cultures from around the globe!
- We love lapbooking, and there are two downloads from A Journey Through Learning. One is a Horse lapbook and the other is a copywork book on Reptiles! There is one lapbook with notebooking elements from Hands of a Child on Carnivorous Plants! All three look great! We are looking forward to digging in to these!
- We also listen to a lot of audio books in the car. This package includes 15 audio books from Audio School in history and literature- some may be one hour samplers- I've got to dig deeper.
- Something I just found that looks amazing is a 119 page e-book from Math Mammoth on Early Geometry for grades 1-3. This looks like a fun, hands on approach to geometry.
Check out the plethora of topics covered ~ and this list isn't even exhaustive~ at SchoolhouseLibrary!
* This site contains affiliate links*